Jr. UX researcher & designer (based in Chonburi, Thailand)
Assist the IF team in completing projects in the following categories:
- Product Design
- Ethnographic Research
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Innovations
- Interaction Design
- Space Design
- Retail Experience Design
- Some professional design experience is preferred, but a strong portfoilio will suffice.
- 2+ years of work experience will be considered a plus.
- Advanced degree(completed or in-progress). We prefer candidates with degrees in design-related fields such as Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or Service Design, but this is not required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Design skills in one or more of the following: product design, graphic design, motion graphics, video editing, and similar fields are crucial.
- Knowledge of the "Design Thinking" process, or the ability to pick it up quickly, is crucial.
- Experience cinducting user research and field research is a big plus.
- Foreign language abilities, especially Cantonese and Mandarin, are a big plus.
- Good communication skills are highly important for this global role.
- Achievement Driven
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing pressures
- Communication and Influencing
How to Apply
To apply for a position at the Innovation Factory, please send the following to email@example.com :
- Your Resume
- Your Portfolio (URL or PDF only)
And any ONE of the following:
- A roughly 300 word piece about a concept that has recently interested you, and why. Alternatively, you can record a 2-3 minute video of yourself speaking on this topic.
- A video explaining and exhibiting a project you have worked on (like a Kickstarter video).
- A link to a creative work that you have released in the past, that you are proud of and that you think represents you well.
Need more information? Please contact"firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com"
Feel free to browse through our website and blog(located at the top right corner of this page) to get to know more about what we do!